specialized ChIP-Seq data generation and analysis
Super-Enhancers are a class of regulatory elements that participate in regulating the expression of key genes that function as master regulators of cellular identity. Not surprisingly, misregulation of these critical factors could be an important underlying mechanism in the development of diseases such as cancer. In fact, recent work has focused on the development of drugs that target Super-Enhancers. Super-Enhancers near oncogenes are particularly sensitive to treatment and therefore show great promise as therapeutic targets.1,2,3
Antibodies for known Super-Enhancer targets
Super-Enhancer (ChIP-Seq) Service includes:
Customers submit frozen tissues or cell pellets, then we:
- Prepare chromatin samples and sonicate.
- Perform ChIP with a ChIP-qualified antibody.
- Construct ChIP-Seq libraries.
- Perform Next-Gen sequencing using an Illumina platform.
- Generate a comprehensive data analysis package.
- Deliver the results to the customer.
- Hnisz et al. (2013) Cell 155, 934
- Chapuy et al. (2013) Cancer Cell 24, 777
- Loven et al. (2013) Cell 153, 320